Manage COVID-19 health screening for employees, suppliers, delivery agents, patrons and guests in line with Government Directions and Industry Protocols. Access and record PPE & daily cleaning registers, view live dashboards & deploy contact tracing if needed.
HELPING TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY
Stay Safe & Stay Open
The official app for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry assists in managing and limiting the risk of COVID-19 transmission when travelling or eating out locally. The app is brought to you in partnership with the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA), local developers, A.P Point, and Bidfood South Africa, a leading broadline food service distributor.
The OPUS4Business app is the quick, easy and paperless way for tourism establishments, along with restaurants, coffee shops, QSR’s and fast food outlets, to record compliance with industry protocols and seamlessly manage the required health screening of all persons entering an establishment.
Register and download the app now to bring ease and consistency to your operations.
GET YOUR NATIONALLY RECOGNISED CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE
Travel Safe • Eat Safe
Build guest, patron and suppliers confidence. Register and download the app to get your official Certificate of Compliance.
“The Travel Safe – Eat Safe badge of approval becomes one more weapon in your recovery arsenal.
We will showcase to the world that our businesses are amongst the safest places to be, restoring confidence and peace of mind
in order to entice our guests and patrons back into our establishments and promote South Africa as a safe travel and hospitality destination”.
– TBCSA CEO Tshifhiwa Tshivhengwa –
- Register and get the link to download the OPUS4Business App.
- Agree the protocols for your industry and commit to keeping guests safe.
- Get your Travel Safe – Eat Safe Certificate of Compliance, with endorsement by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC).
- Print and display your certificate at all entrances for public view.
- Share your certificate on social media and publish on your website to let guests know you’re compliant.